Wednesday, August 4, 2010

focusing

yes this is my third blog in 24 hours, but I'm sitting at work and I'm having a hard time focusing on the work I need to get done. My mind is racing with thinking about I need to get done before I leave, like literally I'm just making list after list in my head or on paper of what I need to do before we leave, what there is left to pack, what we should do when we get out there, how we'll get there.... seriously a lot of lists. I'm considering leaving early so I can just do something and then work more from home where i can look at my room and remind myself that I'm actually doing good with getting things ready to go, like really, there's very little packing I can do until Saturday morning before we leave.. but I just keep thinking that I need to get it done, get it ready, so I can relax and enjoy these last few days.... wellll I'm not RELAXING.... silly girl. Soo yeah, I'm gonna do that- gonna go finish the stuff i NEED to be in the office for and then head home to do dual duties with work work and Oregon work. That's my plan.... I just needed to write stuff out. Ha.

No comments: