Tuesday, August 3, 2010

here we go again?

I hope not. This week I've been noticing an all too familiar pattern with my stomach, and I'm praying its just the reaction to this upcoming change in my life...
My stomach has apparently decided that when I feed it, it wants to respond with pain, the kind that hurts in so many different ways I can't really explain it. The blessing with this is that at this time, it is no where near what it used to be and so I know that it is more than manageable, it's just annoying. Thinking to myself- hmm what am I able to eat, what might not cause the pain today? The hardest thing about when this was going on before was that I soon discovered it really didn't matter what I ate, everything made it hurt in some way... well I'm praying that this time is different, if I can take out things that I know will make it worse (gluten / dairy) then maybe since this is on a lesser level as it is then it will actually make a difference!

Anyway, pray for me as I am making this transition. I'm moving on Saturday, my dad and I are driving out and hoping to arrive on Monday afternoon! I'm really excited about it and looking forward to the time with my dad. AND I'll definitely be video taping stuff and being silly while my dad is driving(because of course we're going to drive safely!!) So yeah, but pray that as I get settled in in Oregon I can find a community to get involved in and not be in isolation. I would also appreciate prayer over my stomach, as this is a sore spot in my relationship with Christ and I really want it to bring me closer to HIM this time rather than push me away. I know that He is good and is doing wonderful marvelous things, sometimes I just wonder why it has to be like this... (though don't we all at some point?) Anyway- that's all for now... peace!

No comments: